ExpiredShofar Durbanville | Family Camp
- Family Camp
21 February 2020 - 23 February 2020
18:30 - 12:00
Our annual church family camp is a weekend away for everyone. It is a time to celebrate friends and spiritual family. It will also be a time of reflection and redirection as the Spirit will speak to each of us, reminding us of the things He has spoken before, and revealing Himself and His will in a fresh way.
To register for the camp please indicate your catering and accommodation options below. Keeping in mind that you need to include yourself in the amount you select.
Catering will be provided for Friday night, Saturday lunch and dinner, and Sunday brunch. It is mandatory that you make use of the catering provided. This is a church camp and we really want everyone to eat together. Catering includes tea and coffee.
- Adults (13 years or older): R300
- Children (4 – 12 years): R150
- Children under 4: Free
Please bring own breakfast for Saturday.
Please note that the campsites do not have electricity points. The rustic cabins, caravan sites and all the camping sites share communal bathrooms.
- Rustic cabins: 8 sleeper wooden cabins. Bring your own bedding. (172 beds available)
- Camping with campsite’s tent. Bring your own bedding. (80 tents available, meaning 80 x 4 = 240 entries available)
- Camping with own tent. Bring your own bedding. (unlimited)
- Camping with own caravan (unlimited)
- Luxury cabins: Each cabin has 2 single beds (linen included) and an ensuite toilet and shower. A maximum of 2 children may sleep on the floor (R50 per mattress) (19 cabins available)
You can view their website for photos: https://www.habonimcampsite.com/group-accommodation
Melissa and the Kids Church team will have a program for the kids age 4 years and older.