We are so excited to see you again in person!
Please select the service you would like to attend and complete the accompanying questionnaire. We know we are asking for a lot of information below, but it is there to keep you and your fellow congregants save.
Also, take note of the following:
- You can not register per family. Each family member needs to be registered separately.
- We strongly suggest that people with co-morbidities (see list of co-morbidities here) and over the age of 60, take necessary precautions to attend services.
- Volunteers should register in the venue they are on duty.
- Mom’s with babies 0-1 year should register themselves as well as your baby under the Mom’s room link
- Toddlers age 1-3 years should be registered under the toddler room link. One Parent should accompany them and register at the same link as the toddlers.
- Junior amps should be registered under the junior amps link as well as the teacher on duty.
- Children age 4-9 years should be registered under the kids church link. Teachers on duty should also register under the kids church link.
Should you start displaying any of the COVID-19 related symptoms before the service, we ask that you cancel your registration and contact the church office.
- Sunday 25 October Service
25 October 2020
09:30 - 11:30
- Sunday 1 November Service
01 November 2020
09:30 - 11:30